1 can salmon, drained
1 . cups pasta
2 cloves garlic, minced
1\2 tbsp butter
Lettuce, sliced into strips
Preparation time: 20 minutes.
1. Put pasta on to boil, season with a pinch of salt.
2. Once pasta is cooked, sauté minced garlic in butter until garlic is fragrant.
3. Add salmon to pan, cook until heated and all butter has been absorbed. Add splash of lemon juice, to taste.
4. Add pasta to pan, fry until thoroughly heated.
5. Transfer pasta to serving platter, garnish with strips of lettuce.
6. Serve hot.