Above: I would do anything for loaf.
By contributor Melissa Partee
It’s getting colder outside, and the time for comfort food has arrived. This quick and tasty meatloaf is exactly what you’re looking for. You can use whatever meat you’d like, or even try it out with a vegetarian meat substitute. Whatever you choose, you’ll be sure to enjoy this; especially if you pair it up with some mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli, and your choice of tasty libation.
1 package of ground meat (500g-750g)
1 box Stove Top stuf ng
1 1/2 tbsp BBQ sauce
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp no-salt seasoning blend Fresh ground pepper to taste
A pinch of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375° F.
2. Mix up all of your ingredients in a bowl.
3. Pop the mixture into an ungreased loaf pan.
4. Smush the mixture down so it’s even.
5. Drizzle or brush with extra BBQ sauce or ketchup.
6. Pop it in the oven for 45–55 minutes, depending on …… the size of your loaf.
Pro-Tips for fantastic mashed potatoes
While it seems simple enough to just boil your potatoes and smash them up, you could be enjoying mashed potatoes even more with a few easy tricks.
1. Boil the water before you put the potatoes in.
2. The smaller the potato bits, the faster they cook. 3. Season the water with salt and whole garlic cloves. 4. Smash up your potatoes with plain yogurt, butter, salt, and pepper.